Monday, August 22, 2011

Wise Elephant Quote #74


I would like to introduce you to an old friend of mine - The Wise Elephant.

We found each other on my last Indian adventure and we didn't spend much time together, but the moments we did share (mainly trunk touching and synchronized eye blinking) was pretty memorable. Wise elephant was especially of interest to me because we found him at an elephant rescue camp and I wanted to rescue him from that place.

The men their beat the elephants in order to control them and yet we were still encouraged to ride the poor animals. Many in my group didn't think anything on it but I did  not want to prolong their suffering, even if it was just a few extra pounds on their backs. And even with all this torture, wise elephant did not let these men break him, nor let let life breaak him.

So in memory of my elephant friends, I have compiled some Wise Elephant quotes that I would imagine the wise elephant wanting to share with the world.
I have not added any names of the people who these quotes actually belong to because in my eyes they are universal truths and it doesn't matter to me who said it, although they are direct so feel free to look it up yourself.
And with that I present you with Wise elephant quotes.



No comments:

Post a Comment